Payme, a leading company in Uzbekistan's fintech industry, attracts over 11,6 million users with its convenient and efficient payment solutions. Since its establishment in 2012 and the launch of its main product – a mobile application in 2016, Payme continues to streamline financial transactions for its clients. In April 2019, TBC acquired a 51% stake in Payme for $5.5 million, valuing the company at $10.8 million. In May 2023, TBC Group Uzbekistan purchased the remaining 49% of Payme's shares, valued at $113.6 million, affirming its leadership in the region's fintech industry.

Key Responsibilities include:

Creating and maintaining the company data map, including its structure, data dictionary and description of data sources;
Developing and implementing methodologies to control data quality;
Ensuring high quality data and defining metrics to help measure and monitor data quality;
Participating in data processing and analysis projects, including preparing data for building statistical models.

What we expect from the candidate:

Strong communication skills;
Knowledge of algorithms and data structure;
Knowledge of basic statistics and mathematical methods;
Ability to understand business processes;
Knowledge of SQL is a must;
Skills in Python are welcome;
Knowledge of data mapping software ( e.g. Power Designer)

What we offer:

work schedule: 5/2, 10:00-19:00;
comfortable office (near Oybek metro station);
trainings and courses for professional and personal growth;
corporate English;
opportunity to work in a multicultural team;
medical insurance (after passing the probation period);
probation period lasts 3 months and is fully paid;
competitive salary (to be discussed individually with the candidate);
team building and sports activities;
healthy and tasty snacks.